Sunday, September 4, 2011

Worship Song Sunday -- Hungry (Falling on my Knees) by Kathryn Scott

This is a very special song to me, such a lovely song of worship and of abandoning yourself to Jesus Christ. As you worship Him through music, take note of the lyrics:

Hungry I come to You
For I know You satisfy
I am empty but I know
Your Love does not run dry

Broken I run to You
For Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know
Your touch restores my life
So I wait for You.....

The images and landscapes throughout this video are also so beautiful. Recently, I came across the following quote written by my church's former youth pastor, Curt Leininger:

'Worship happens each and every time we recognize a beautiful thing and ascribe worth to the One from Whom that beauty flows.'

May this be so for you today. And every day.

Blessings,
Pam






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...