Sunday, January 27, 2013

Worship Song Sunday -- Your Name, by Phillips, Craig & Dean


And it will come about that whoever calls on the Name of the LORD will be delivered ~ Joel 2:32 (NASB)

Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high because he has known My Name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With a long life I will satisfy him, and let him see My salvation. ~ Psalm 91:14-16 (NASB)

El Shaddai 
Adonai 
Elohim
Yahweh or YHWH
Jehovah Shalom
Jehovah Jireh
Jehovah Rapha

These are just a few of the many names with which we can call upon the One, True God, be it in our times of worship and praise; in our joy and thankfulness; in our sorrow and pain or doubts; in our need for deliverance and restoration.



Call upon His Name and He WILL answer, for He is faithful, and His love for us is unfailing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...