Sunday, June 19, 2011

Worship Song Sunday - Oh Great Love - Robbie Seay Band

I have a confession to make.

I'm a thief.

Yes, dear ones, I'm about to come clean.

I stole...someone else's....idea. Bwah ha ha!!!


C'mon, you didn't really think I was serious now, did you?

Some years ago, my sweet friend, Carol Mehl, used to do something on her blog called "Worship Song Sunday. Each Sunday, she'd post a worship song video from YouTube. I used to really look forward to the songs she chose, they were always so wonderful, many seeming to come along at a particular time I desperately needed to hear them and sing them out to God. Sometimes, she'd even ask us, her faithful blog readers, for our musical suggestions. And I was always more than happy to oblige.

I loved Carol's  idea so much, I decided to steal it and begin doing the same here on Sundays.

Well, so okay...maybe I didn't steal the idea. Let's just say I kind of borrowed it.

The song I chose for today is by the Robbie Seay Band and it's called, "O Great Love." I hope the words and music will help you to push away every distracting, worrisome and hurtful thought, lift the weight of your burdens from your shoulders and fill your heart with joy and love for your God and King as you sing to Him.



Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...