Sunday, June 24, 2012

Worship Song Sunday -- After All, by David Crowder Band

Let them praise Your great and awesome name -- Your name is holy! ~ Psalm 99:3, NLT



Oh, my friends -- indeed it is! Indeed He is!! There is just no way for us to ever wrap our brains around how this awesome, majestic, Creator God -- our Abba Father -- could love and care about and intentionally, consistently pursue a people so small, so flawed, so often ignorant and rebellious towards Him.  

But He does.  And all we can do in response to that perfect love is fall to our knees and sing out to Him:

'You are Holy.  Oh, Holy!'



I can't comprehend Your infinitely beautiful and perfect love;
Oh, I've dreamed dreams of majesty as brilliant as a billion stars,
But they're never bright enough, after all.

You are Holy
Oh, Holy!
Holy, Holy, Holy!

I will sing a song for You, my God, with everything I have in me,
But it's never loud enough, after all.

You are Holy
Oh Holy!
Holy, Holy, Holy!

Heaven and earth are full, full of Your glory, glory,
My soul it overflows full of Your glory, Your glory;
Oh, blessed is He who reigns, full of Your glory, Your glory,
My cup, it can't contain all of Your glory, Your glory
Hosanna, we are found, after all, You are

Holy
Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy

I can't comprehend
You're infinitely beautiful ~ lyrics by David Crowder Band


Prince of Peace, by Akiane Kramarik









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being faithful to post each Sunday's Worship song. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you: See it here:http://beneaththesurface-dawn.blogspot.com/2012/06/looking-back-from-monday.html
    Love and hugs...beloved!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...