Sunday, September 23, 2012

One Thing Remains - Jesus Culture

It's certainly been a long time since I've posted any type of worship song video here on a Sunday -- or any day.

But this morning, I woke up with this song in my head.  I believe someone, besides myself, needs to be reminded that when everything else fades away; when everyone else fails us -- 

This one thing is constant
This one thing remains:  the love of the Lord God for us



For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angel nor demons, neither the present nor the future,nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~ Roman 8:38-39


1 comment:

  1. His love remains. Yes, my sweet Pam- and we bask in that beautiful love! Hugs my friend. Are you writing on your other blog lately?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...