Sunday, March 3, 2013

Worship Song Sunday -- You Are I Am, by Mercy Me

'While Jesus was still speaking, some men came from the house of Jairus, the synagogue ruler. "Your daughter is dead," they said, "why bother the Teacher anymore?" Ignoring what they said, Jesus told the synagogue ruler, "Don't be afraid; just believe." '~Mark 5:35-36

' "If you can?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."  Immediately, the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!" '~Mark 9:23-24

'But when they saw Him walking on the lake, they thought He was a ghost. They cried out because they all saw Him and were terrified.  Immediately, He spoke to them and said, "Take courage. It is I. Don't be afraid." '~Mark 6:49-50

'But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.'~2 Corinthians 12:9

'Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I Am!" '~John 8:58

Bridegroom, The Great I Am, by Dee Brestin







Whenever you doubt; whenever you're afraid; whenever you think you have to do everything on your own, in your own strength, remember who He is.....

You are the One Messiah....You are I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...